GUIDELINES FOR USE OF ATIF’S LOGO
Use of ATIF’s logo is a benefit for both the organization and its members. Display of the logo in business stationery, cards, websites, etc. is a way of promoting the site and putting the Association’s prestige to members’ benefit. The logo available to members in formats that they can manipulate in accordance with the guidelines below. Only members and authorized entities may have access to the logo. Authorization to use the logo does not imply endorsement of products or individuals.
- authorization to use the logo does not imply endorsement of products or individuals.
- use of the logo does not transfer ownership of any existing or future copyrights;
- no changes can be made to the logo;
- logo cannot be used in a manner that would disparage ATIF’s image or that of its members;
- logo is to be displayed in a conspicuous manner;
- when used on the internet the logo will function as a hot link back to ATIF’s main website page;
- logo is a graphic representation of ATIF and ATIF reserves the right to terminate its use by any individual or entity who fails to abide by the guidelines or meet the requirements above.
Who may use the logo
i. active and associate paying members – may display the logo on their business cards, websites (with link back to the ATIF’s site);
ii. sponsors who are not paying members – may display the logo on literature promoting ATIF, on webpage promoting specific events related to ATIF;
iii. other individuals or entities as approved by the Board of Directors.
Please click on the ATIF logo you want below.