Dear ATIF member:
Voting ballots are available for each Active member through their individual accounts on the ATIF website. We have prepared a video with step-by-step instructions on how to access the ballot and exercise your right to vote.
Please note that:
1. There is ONE candidate running for each position on the Executive Committee; please vote YES or a NO for each of these candidates. If you skip any of them, the ballot will NOT go through.
2. There are FOUR candidates running for THREE director positions; please select three of the four candidates only. Once you choose three candidates, the fourth radio button will not be available any more. If you change your mind, you can use the CLEAR button available under the list of Directors and go back to select the three candidates of your choice.
3. Please keep in mind that the SUBMIT button will NOT be activated unless you have selected a total of SEVEN (7) responses (Four YES or NO for the Executive Committee plus three for the Directors)
4. Click Submit for your vote to be counted.
5. Once you have submitted your vote, the ballot will no longer be available to you. This is to ensure members can vote only once.
6. Please note: You cannot vote using a smartphone. Should you experience any other technical difficulties while voting, please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com.
Thank you for your active participation in ATIF!